Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where is it going?!?!

O my gosh!!! It is July 14th and I am over halfway done with PT! Where is the time going? It seemed like just the other week I was in training! I only have this week to finish, plus three more full weeks until I'm officially done. Wow, it's crazy!

I really couldn't have asked for a better summer job. This has truly been an amazing experience! I have made such a connection with both the kids AND my fellow interns. I've heard that people pretty much ball their eyes out on the last day, so I'm pretty sure I may tear up a bit.

So as I'm finishing out the summer, please keep praying for strength, patience, and guidance for me. I appreciate the prayers from all of you! I know that God has worked through us in many different ways, and I want to be able to finish on a strong, positive note. In the words of one of our house pastors, "GO GOD!!!"

4 comments:

  1. In the words of Ali--someone much younger and wiser than I...."Go Jesus, Go Jesus, Go Jesus, Go Jesus, *TAKE HUGE BREATH*, Go Jesus, GOOOOO!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like all is going well. Keep up the good work.

    Rick (kyle's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps - this comment was for Molly. But it goes for you too son.

    (Not sure what happened. I was on Molly's blog - I thought)

    ReplyDelete