Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hooray for Friends!

This weekend, I had the opportunity to go see some friends up in Kansas City for the first time in over a year. It was awesome to see them and get to hang out, even though it was only for a day. I got to see my good friends Jamie Stock, Kaleb Westerman, Meg Burch, Jordan Kreutzer, Kyle Ray, Matthew Mehl, Keith Ewy, Catie Byers, and I even made a new friend, Kaitlyn McManus! We had a blast hanging out at Jamie's house and then going to the Winter Jam concert, which we almost got turned away from. But none the less, we had a lot of fun playing ping pong, dancing, telling campfire stories, and playing catch phrase. It was awesome!

It was weird to think that I hadn't seen some of these people for over a year, but when we got back together, it felt like we were picking up right where we had left off. I definitely know that these are some great friends. We all met at Chrysalis (besides Matt, Meg, and Jordan) and we've shared a lot of amazing memories together. I know that these are friends that I can trust. I seem to have a great set of friends everywhere. I have my Chrysalis friends, my Southwestern friends, my Leoti friends, and my PT friends. All of them mean the world to me and I hope that as we grow older, we won't fade from each other. I'm hoping that in twenty years, I can still have a great conversation with them about life and past events. I feel kind of cheesy, but my friends really mean a lot to me! Thanks for all the memories, everybody! You all mean so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment