Thursday, February 3, 2011

PT Round 3!

The wait is over. I'm going back to PT for the third time!!! I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty nervous about getting accepted, mainly because there would be more applications. Americorps finally allowed PT to extend there maximum amount of terms to four. But either way, I'm still going back!

PT has been a wonderful experience for me in my life. It's given me a lot more experience with kids. It's given me a better perspective of under served children. It's given me sooooooooooooo many new friends! I absolutely love what PT has given me through the past two summers.

Now, as I have the opportunity to go back for a third summer, I have to make this summer the best one yet. It will be hard to top the past two, but I think with the help of some other returners, we could make this one to never forget!

I LOVE PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment