Monday, September 14, 2009

JUST some random stuff

Ok, well I felt like blogging but there were a few things I was thinking about so here goes:

  • Today, I started offseason training for track. I will be lifting Monday-Thursday with 6:30 lifting on Mondays and Wednesdays. Wonderful. As if 8 o'clock class wasn't bad enough
  • Football season is officially underway!!! I have a feeling this could be an exciting year. K-State will probably be about last in the Big XII North but college football is still fun
  • I have done more reading in the past couple days than I have in the last couple years!!! Go me!!!
  • Another niece or nephew is on the way!!! Will Todd and Melissa keep the Just tradition of all boys or will they get the little baby girl like Eric and Andrea? I'm interested to find out :)
  • Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees are seriously some major studs. Brees threw for 6 TD's and Peterson completely threw a guy off him!!! Awesome!!!!
  • Wednesday is free movie night!!!! Whoop whoop!!!
  • The church plant that Molly has been working at, Epic Church, launched yesterday and it went great!!! Pray for them as they continue to grow and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment