Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh Education...

My semesters at college have progressively gotten worse. This semester is proving to be a lot of hard work. Let me tell you what I have to do before the semester is over:

  • 3 lesson plans for Content Area Literacy
  • Strategy Proposal for Content Area Literacy
  • Observation notebook for Content Area Literacy
  • 4 lesson plans for Ed Psych
  • Presentation of those lesson plans for Ed Psych
  • Observation notebook for Ed Psych
  • Teach one class of PE at the High School
  • Teach four classes of PE at the Intermediate School
  • Do an entire booklet of stuff for my Methods class (not going to go into all that detail)
  • Resume work for Organization and Administration of PE
  • Swimming final
I know what you're all thinking. Swimming final? Yes, I get to go swim for a final, but let's focus more on that whole load of stuff. Can you say 'why did I become an ed major again?' Luckily, I student teach next semester, which I've been looking forward to for a while. I'm still a bit nervous for it, but I think I'm ready. I'm just tired of observing. Know how many hours I had this semester? 80. Ya, 80 hours of observation. That's added on to my 16 credit hours of classes. This kid needs to be done.

I just ask that you all pray for me as I finish out this semester. It's coming faster than I know it and need to buckle down. Hopefully I make it to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment