Friday, August 14, 2009

The Big News


Alright, alright. So my last blog had mentioned some big news but I hadn't said what it was yet because I had to get permission first. Well here you go, the big news.
I LIKE PIE!!!!
Haha JUST kidding. I really do like pie, but the real news is that I now officially have a girlfriend. As of August 7th, 2009, I started dating the beautiful Molly Komlofske. Now I know what you're thinking, "Weren't you guys already dating?" Here's your answer. Molly and I were never OFFICIALLY dating throught the summer. We had decided that with me working at Project Transformation and her working at a church plant, we would concentrate on our relationship with God, then start dating when summer was over. So the summer is basically over and we are now officially dating. You all can put away your pitchforks and knives now. No need to threaten me for my big news. A congratulations would work out JUST fine

3 comments:

  1. GOO BRO AND MOLLY :)! I AM SO HAPPY FOR U GUYS :), moRE THAN U NOW I AM SURE :D!!!!!! GAWW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE U GUYS!! OH AND BTW ABOUT TIME LOL!! :D I HAD TO DO IT :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like I see a ring on her left hand...hmmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! Sorry Kevin, no wedding yet. We've only been dating a couple weeks now!

    ReplyDelete