Monday, August 10, 2009

Not in Texas Anymore? Strange

Well, my time at PT has come to a close for the summer. I got back to Mulvane on Friday at about 5:30. Only had a 5 hour drive which was really nice because I was exhausted!!! Urban Camp completely took it out of me! I had a great time with our youth and older elementary playing football, swimming, worshiping, staying up late, and just enjoying each others presence. I was able to bond a little more with our youth which was nice since I only saw them every now and then during day camp. Camp was a blast and went by super fast! I didn't think a week could go by so fast! But it's nice to be back in Kansas once again. The weather feels nicer, I got to see my family again, and I even got to see Molly on Friday and Saturday! Awww, life is good. I get until the 22nd to relax at home until move in day. Wow, college is coming up fast! I'm looking forward to this year though. I feel that it will be another great experience for me. I do have one other anouncement, but I'm not sure if I'm able to post it yet. I need to make sure I have permission. So as of right now, let's just say that there's something new in my life right now :)

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! I can't wiat to see my Bro :)! I am so glad to hear you had a great summer! I so wanan do that now! I bet your family and Molly were thrilled to see you! I know what it is hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you can't say you have a big announcement and then leave us hanging. you will be probed tomorrow. so be ready to spill the beans.

    ReplyDelete