Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

So since my dad and brother both have random thought blogs, I figured I could go ahead and join the trend as well. So here we go!

  • Wireless internet is really nice to have (even though it can be a pain to get going)
  • Cantaloupe stinks when it sits around
  • My windshield gets COVERED in bugs on long road trips
  • Football has started!!! Pre-season is pointless but still fun to watch
  • I have a lot of songs. I mean a lot!!! I have over 2,000 on my iPod!
  • Everybody Loves Raymond is a pretty funny show. And I can watch it with my parents haha
  • MOSQUITO BITES DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!!
  • K-State is going to be on College Gameday for basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I love watching the guys on PTI argue. They go at it!
  • I'm hungry ALL the time

1 comment:

  1. Ah...................... so random! So reflective, aren't we??

    ReplyDelete