Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

Well, the summer is over and I have started my sophomore year at Southwestern College. I'm really looking forward to this year. I feel that it's gonna be amazing! At the end of school last year, I changed my major to math education. So this year for classes, I have calculus, intro to education, psychology, discipleship, and critical issues in health. And get this, my calculus class is at 8 o'clock every morning! O my gosh it's crazy. But so far I've been getting to bed decent time and haven't been too tired in the mornings. I also am done every day by noon except for monday and tuesday, so that's really nice for afternoon relaxing. It's time for me to buckle down now, and lucky for me, I have a little extra motivation to get my homework done on time. Sophomore year, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. So, 3 in the morning is getting to bed at a decent time? Hmmmmm.....

    I'm still full from the Mexican special plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I went to bed a 3 one time. And that was only because we went to a concert. I've actually been averaging going to bed around midnight.

    I still can't believe I finished that big ol plate of food

    ReplyDelete